The FAAC wireless keypad is a stylish alternative when cabling to a gate motor is not an option. If you don’t have an FAAC motor that’s ok we also stock the receivers to work with it.
Small devices, outstanding technology
Innovation and design come together in the XKP W 868 and XKP B keypads. Up to 255 user codes for automatic doors, gates, barriers, etc.
The keypads are activated when an alphanumeric combination is entered and it is possible to select one of two operating modes.
• EASY: each user code is associated with only one command.
• ADVANCED: each user code activates one, several, or all available commands.
All models are made from high quality materials: painted aluminium base, stainless steel keypad cover and surface with blue LED backlighting. The robust keypads can be used even in the most adverse weather conditions: they are resistant to rain, snow and humidity and can be used without having to take off your gloves.
Easy connection with BUS 2EASY
The XKP B model is equipped with BUS 2easy technology that uses two non-polarised wires. It connects to:
• control boards equipped with BUS 2easy, in 1 command or 2 command mode
• BUS XBR2 and XBR4 interfaces, to control boards that are not equipped with a bus or for other uses, with 2 or 4 available commands
Guaranteed security: even if tampered with, the short-circuiting of the cable does not transmit the command, preventing unauthorised access.
BUS 2easy has a built-in fail-safe check.
Wireless: Patented Technology
The wireless battery powered XKP W 868 model does not require wiring and can transmit up to 4 different commands.
The patented SLH FAAC technology, which is compatible with all the corresponding receivers and transmitters, changes the code each time the keypad is used in order to guarantee maximum security.
Further benefits of the XKP W 868 wireless keypad:
– Time efficient – reduced labour time by doing away with fitting fiddly connections and cable runs
– Reduced costs –no requirement to make good after tracing cable runs, just affix the keypad where suitable with no mess
– Environmentally friendly – going wireless reduces the materials required to make a keypad operational
– Cost efficient – in some cases the keypad will pay for itself by the efficiencies mentioned above
– Visually striking – elegant low profile design and dayglow numbered buttons
– Battery – 2 years life and readily available replacement batteries (CR2450)
– Superb read range – Up to 50m
– Utilises FAAC SLH technology – seamlessly add to new or existing installs with FAAC SLH technology
Faac Wireless Keypad Manual